barziru
Автомобил:
Двигател:

VW PASSAT SYNCRO 2.0I

Мнениеот barziru » Чет 26 фев 2009 19:34

ЗДРАВЕЙТЕ,ИМАМ ЕДИН ВЪПРОС КЪМ ВСИЧКИ ПОЧИТАТЕЛИ НА "VW КЛУБ"
ПРЕДИ НЯКОЛКО МЕСЕЦА СИ ЗАКУПИХ "VW PASSAT SYNCRO 2.0I 1991г."
МОЖЕ ЛИ НЯКОЙ ДА МИ ОБЯСНИ ПРИНЦИПА НА ДЕЙСТВИЕ НА СИНХРОТО
ИЛИ ДА МИ КАЖЕ ОТ КЪДЕ ДА ПОЛЗВАМ ЛИТЕРАТУРА!!!
!!!!ПРЕДВАРИТЕЛНО БЛАГОДАРЯ НА ВСИЧКИ!!!![color=#0040BF][/color]

myrshavija
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Re: VW PASSAT SYNCRO 2.0I

Мнениеот myrshavija » Чет 26 фев 2009 19:38

Прочети правилата за писане внимателно, защото темата ти няма да живее дълго!
За виското може да прочетеш тук: http://www.carbibles.com/transmission_bible.html
Един цитат:
"AWD - all-wheel drive type 1

Finally, all-wheel drive or full-time 4WD. Found mostly on sportier cars, but also on some SUVs, there are two types of AWD, both designed to try to overcome the problems with 4WD. The simplest form has two open differentials - one on each axle - and a viscous coupling between. The engine drives the gearbox which drives two output shafts. One goes to the front open differential and the other goes to the viscous coupling, the output of which is connected to the rear open differential. Under normal conditions, this type of AWD system functions exactly like a 2WD car, driving only the front axle (unlike a 4WD which normally drives the rear axle). Lower end Subarus and some of the Honda trucks use this system. The front wheels turn at a certain rate, and the rear wheels are dragged along for the ride. Both halves of the viscous coupling are spinning at the same speed so no torque is sent to the rear axle. If the front wheels begin to slip and spin, the input to the front of the viscous coupling begins to spin faster than the rear and because of its torque-converter-like design, this causes the rear output to want to speed up. At this point, the drivetrain is now transferring torque to the rear axle and the car starts to function in AWD mode. Actally, AWD is a bit of a misnomer at this point, because unless the car has limited-slip differentials front and rear, it's still only really driving two wheels in this mode - the one on the front and the one on the rear axles that have the most traction."

Върни се в “Основен Volkswagen Форум”